Tyre Inflator: Foot Pump vs Electric Air Compressor

Thread Starter #1
Hello TAI members[:)]
I am not able to decide between Foot pump and Electric Air compressor to carry in my car boot for normal as well as emergency usage.

Please guide me, which is better and more efficient. Please suggest the make or model if you already have one[clap]

Re: Car tyre Inflate- Foot Pump or Electric Air Compressor

Hello TAI members[:)]
I am not able to decide between Foot pump and Electric Air compressor to carry in my car boot for normal as well as emergency usage.

Please guide me, which is better and more efficient. Please suggest the make or model if you already have one[clap]
Electric Air Compressor is a useless product (according to me) A foot pump serves the purpose well. Btw, I carry a Rs 100 chinese pump(used for cycle and automobiles) and a tyre pressure gauge

Re: Car tyre Inflate- Foot Pump or Electric Air Compressor

Go for manual foot pump, it will serve you purpose in emergency. The electrical pump are prone to get damaged. it may work for couple of time, after that it may give up(but not necessarily).

Thread Starter #4
Which foot pump is good, can you furnish make and model. I checked online, even double barrel foot pumps are available at a price of Rs 800-900. Don't know how effective it would be. Any idea???

Where to get these in bangalore.

Thread Starter #5
Please suggest guys about the topic [;)].

Which foot pump is good, can you furnish make and model. I checked online, even double barrel foot pumps are available at a price of Rs 800-900. Don't know how effective it would be. Any idea???

Where to get these in bangalore.

Thread Starter #6
No reply means, every body is inflating car tyres at fuel stations only. No one is using 12V air compressor or Foot Pumps[lol]

Hi,
IMHO, go for any local foot-pump (price ranging from Rs 500-1000). But, the pressure gauge of these foot pumps are not accurate sometimes. So, you can also by pressure gauge (Rs 300-500) If you want to buy branded then go for Michelin air pump, but is priced at Rs.2600

Hi,
IMHO, go for any local foot-pump (price ranging from Rs 500-1000). But, the pressure gauge of these foot pumps are not accurate sometimes. So, you can also by pressure gauge (Rs 300-500) If you want to buy branded then go for Michelin air pump, but is priced at Rs.2600
Are there any foot pumps with digital pressure gauge?

Hello All,

I am looking to buy a good foot air pump for cars and bikes. Found michelin's in amazon which have good review as well. But the price is 2200.
Has anybody here own the same or any other foot pump and what is your opinion on this. Please share.

Thanks
Faiz

bhvm

Honoured Member
Dont bother with footpumps. Unless you are a football player and have huge muscular thighs. The pumped volume is far too less for a car tyre. Get a digital inflator. There are a few reviews on this forum.

Nairrk

Honoured Member
Which one did you buy?
I bought something similar to this:

Gmn-Sales-Foot-Air-Pump-SDL591845545-1-b27d1.jpg

Before that, say around 12 years back, I have purchased below pump which also not that good but okay, however the sound is horrible and it keeps moving on the ground due to vibration.it produces..

228052-a9192f69cdb3001f98c81bd9bb84b437.jpg

Top Bottom