Modified Innova By AGM Technologies

Thread Starter #1
This is an Innova modified by AGM.
Check www.agmtechnologies.com
AGM technologies are known for mobile office conversions and other types of designing.They have done a few cars with custom interiors.
This Innova which I spotted has dark red/maroon color interiors with custom body kits.

Attachments

Body kits, alloys, spoiler and the front fog assembly looks cool, the only things that bothering the looks is the mismatched door strips(door beading), secondly the pillar taping is nnot done neatly i mean the driver window panel taping has not been done. Also i didnt like the rear maroon painting work.
Otherwise i love the side profile.
What about the interiors buddy? Any pics of the same?

well in my opinion, innova is already a sleek and very nice car so does not needs any major mods or even these skirtings etc for interior nothing ese beats it DC lounge! [glasses]

Thread Starter #4
Akash,the Innova's rear windows always used to be covered with screens,only the driver's side and the passenger's side windows will be visible.
I couldn't take interior photos,as it was too much of reflection due to sunlight.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #6
Umang,that innova which you posted is a car used in drag races.
The mods done were custom bodykits,vertical doors,modified steering wheel,painted interiors,2 pairs of sports seats,projector headlights,smoked taillights,4 sub-woofers,underglow neons and it has nitrous oxide.

Arun

Suspended
The Innova looks too boring in my opinion. The black one looks stunning though!

Btw, this thread can be merged with the modified cars in India thread, right?

The rear profile of the White Innova looks very bad IMO! The Black Innova is just stunning with those Vertical doors!

Top Bottom