Maruti 800 Modified Into Sportscar Look-Alike

Re: Transforming Maruti 800 Into My Dream Car: Suggestions Required.

@jagjit:You have changed the 800 completely.No one can identify it as one.

The end result might be appealing but the identity of the car as an 800 is all but lost.

Sorry if my words might seem harsh.

@Jagjit

Welcome to TAI !! Oh that looks awesome buddy, but yes there is nothing left to recognise the 800 there

hi i designed my dream car maruti 800 to a sports convertable want your comments on this
Hi Jagjit

Warm welcome to TIA. As a professional your work is great. Nobody can guess the originality of Maruti 800.

I like red color tone end point of your dash from semi round area to door panel's lower end.[clap]

Thread Starter #5
Re: Transforming Maruti 800 Into My Dream Car: Suggestions Required

Thanks for your suggestions friends but i had designed for our college going kids in india we people not very rich to purchase MERCEDES SLK CONVERTIBLE so this is my pressent to students who are forgetting to use INDIAS most liked car so redesigned to two door car so love this car as they loved this in the begnning i am working to make this hybrid or fully electric so they can drive this almost running cost free now tell me your views on this or any one can help me to convert this to electric can call me on
DONT YOU FRIEND OVER THERE LIKE IF WE CAN GIVE BEST TO YOUR STUDENTS ?

jagjit singh

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

@Jagjit,

You interest, effort and finally the creations is excellent. Yes we need our young talent to think in these grounds and I am sure we have excellent talent around, but a motivation and guidance is missing from the college level. Hope to see more of our young talent involved for these kind of things. Hamara Bharat mahan !!

jagjit- Your creation of our regular M800 to a converter is amazing. Quick questions.
How do you register these kind of vehicles as? I mean in RC we cannot say M800 so what do register it as?
Whats under the hood? same engine?
Whats the cost involved in this remake?
Can you share more details on these please.

Thread Starter #8

because we are using same engine transmission and chassis so we use same number plate till now later we are tring to get this for aprovel from (ARAI PUNA)

price now in india we are chargine rs- 3 lakh 50 thousand with a maruti 800 mpfi good running condation with ac fitted .rest every thing we do

jagjit singh

Why not use the engine and transmission from the new Alto 800.That will help you meet the pollution norms and help with the ARAI certifications.

Thread Starter #10

i will try but i dont know price or we have to buy a car for whole engine gear wiring or ecu kit
can some one help me to convert this to hybrid or fully electric

jagjit singh

350Z

Core Team
hi i designed my dream car maruti 800 to a sports convertable want your comments on this
That’s an amazingly well-executed job, Jagjit. At first glance, it looked like a modified San Storm to me. I’m sure no one can figure out that donor car is none other than the Maruti 800. You have quite thoughtfully picked suitable parts (Such as Palio headlamps) which make it appear much better than most of the modified wannabe cars. Could you upload more pictures (including WIP)?

Drive Safe,
350Z

I just can't believe that, the donor car is M-800. Man you have done a awesome job.This is something out of box thinking.
I request you to put some photo of interior and exterior.
Have done any modification towards the engine ?

Brilliant job! Is that a real convertible(that is folding roof) or manual hard tops(like in Gypsy) in which we have to remove all screws to enjoy top-less drive? Can you please post a picture with roof-up?
Another question, is it possible to make it 4 seater?

Uploading this article from your FB page for others to read. Amazing job, once again! :)

Attachments

Last edited:
Fantastic Job!!! No one can identify that its an indian queen Maruti 800.
Nice sets of alloys and bumber enriched its sporty looks, Good choice of color too.[thumbsup]

Top Bottom