Originally Posted by Saideep Naik
I have a 1995 TATA SUMO with me.
I am planning to modify it.
As it is the oldest model of sumo
I have to do a lot of work on it.
I need some valuable suggestions
I have roughly planned somethings.
1) Metallic blue paint with some black stripes on the sides.
2) A snorkel
3) Offroading bumpers ( both in front and back)
4) Some broad or off roading tires with alloys
5) Some lighting works ( like the hummer has)
6) All leather interiors
7) Dashboard from the recent Sumo Gold
8) All seats changed
9) A SUNROOF
Ok. Here is my contribution. I am not an expert in photoshop , but somehow I managed to get the look.
.Also have the following
snorkel ,Offroading bumpers ,Hummer Hood,Fender Flares.Also increase the hight of vehicle, I dont have much idea on the better option for this. Let us know the progress and cost. Keep updating