Fabulously Modified Headlight Of My Fiesta

Thread Starter #1
Hello Guys,
After a lot of dilemma, confusions and discussions, I took the first and the most wanted step of modifying my car- After Market Headlamps.[clap] Here's what i LOADED my BEAUTY with:

Bi Xenon Projector Setup.
8000k HID for the high beam.
Unique Parking lights or Day light running LEDs with indicator function.

I still have a lot to do but the confusions still remain. Please help. Suggestions welcomed.

• What about the fog lights? I personally think that using HIDs there is impractical. Moreover pure white halogens not available.[frustration]
  • Black roof taping with Carbon Fiber finish.
  • Smoking the tail lamps.

Anything else?[confused]

Attachments

The head lights look fabulous.[:D]
I like the parking cum DRL.

BTW how much did you pay for these headlights, I mean the total cost

Thread Starter #5
visran, I don't know exactly. Just few days before, i got my car serviced and the guys there inquired about this headlight setup. They asked me whether this process involved any tampering with the circuit and the rubber sealing. My answer was a No for the former and a Yes for the latter. Although they warned me that it might affect the electrical warranty of the car but still agreed the replace the power window switch (worth 5k) for free

@arsi7 bro your car is looking killer its stand out from the crowd for sure and I think you must be enjoying the exclusiveness, why the way from where you got this setup.

Last edited:
Thread Starter #8
@shubham, thanks buddy. Of course it makes people go "woosh" and i'm loving it.
I got it done from Delhi.

Hi buddy. The head lights looks superb. No words to explaine. Is it really your idea or some one suggested it to you? These head lights looks really good for this colour.[clap]

Thread Starter #10
hello and thanks ADS99. Yes brother it was purely my idea. I desperately wanted this type of headlight setup, esp the drls. After a lot of research, I finally found them. [:D]. Had thought about the twin projector setup before but changed my mind to the Projector+HID setup (for blinding everyone [;)]). It's good to see people getting mad at you. [lol]

Very nice and superb looking headlamps Arsi... I too have this great car and mine is Paprika Red.

I thought of changing so many things but warranty will be void as per Ford and hence keeping quiet.

Looks Fabulous !

Wanted to know how much did you end up spending on doing this mod ?And those DRL's are a whole unit or just LED's placed perfectly

Thread Starter #15
rnharish, thanks bro. Thats also a stunning colour. Will the warranty be void even if you install HIDs?
Moreover, i can see it your pic that you've installed black alloys on your ride? 15'? Would you suggest the same for me?

@saubhagyab and thegreatv, thanks guys[:)]
@rpm2500, No not a complete set. These DRLs are separate, and yes, PERFECTLY placed. [;)]
It took almost two hours. The headlight design made the things even more complicated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom