VW Polo Remote Locking & Music System

Thread Starter #1
I have shortlisted on VW Polo Trendline as I want to fit touch screen music system with NAV.

But I also need remote key locking which comes only in comfort line and highline..

my question is if I get the remote locking done from outside..would it void the warranty?

other option I have is to go with comfortline but can I replace the integrated music system with my own. Would it impact warranty?

Basically I need remote key feature and my own fitted music system together. Kindly suggest best option for me

other option I have is to go with comfortline but can I replace the integrated music system with my own. Would it impact warranty?
Just get the comfortline variant. Apart from remote key, the other features are totally worth the extra money. You can always add stereo, no problems in that, just remember no wires are cut. Dealers also keep nav systems with them, so you can install it during delivery itself.
Good luck..

Thread Starter #3
Just get the comfortline variant. Apart from remote key, the other features are totally worth the extra money. You can always add stereo, no problems in that, just remember no wires are cut. Dealers also keep nav systems with them, so you can install it during delivery itself.
Good luck..
Thanks!. I am planning to go with comfortline, spoke to my dealership today and they have agreed to replace the music system with touch screen + NAV.
they are asking approx additional 30K for this which seems to be bit high.

Thanks!. I am planning to go with comfortline, spoke to my dealership today and they have agreed to replace the music system with touch screen + NAV.
What model are they putting in there?
Hmm, since you are replacing the current music system, yeah, 30k sounds a bit high. Enquire about the model & if there's a big difference, then I won't suggest you unless you don't want to void the warranty!

Yeah the NAV system is around 30k at all the dealers, but I think it gives all the features like gps, reverse camera etc. If you try from outside, you will not get a good system below 25k, and added to that would be the risk of voiding warranty.
If you can source cheaper NAV units from abroad then only it makes sense.

By the way, you are getting polo diesel or petrol?

Good luck again..

Top Bottom