Front / Rear and Side Protection - Swift VXi

Thread Starter #1
Hey Fella's

Not sure if the title is right , I have booked my swift VXi ( torque blue ) and I am looking for something like bumper lips :stupid: is this what it is called ? Kindof protection on the front and at the back that matches the body color ?

And also have seen on the doors their's usually a black strip with swift written on it , whats that called ?[embarass] , do we get this in body color too or do you think black will suit ? Anyone can here suggest best place in Bangalore for these jobs?

Re: Front/Rear and Side Protection - Swift Vxi

Side beeding that is what it is called here.It comes in black normally but some fancy chrome things are available in local acc shops.same matching beeding are available for bumbers also

Beadings at MGP are way too costly at MGP!

Rates for Esteem side beadings-

MGP - 1750 !

Normal - 350

Prices might be in the same ratio for the swift as well

Hi buddy. Congratulations for your new vehicle. While putting rubber beading put on 4 corners of bumper which may help you to protect from bumpers getting scratched.

Thread Starter #5
Side beeding that is what it is called here.It comes in black normally but some fancy chrome things are available in local acc shops.same matching beeding are available for bumbers also
Thanks Alex

Beadings at MGP are way too costly at MGP!

Rates for Esteem side beadings-

MGP - 1750 !

Normal - 350

Prices might be in the same ratio for the swift as well
Thanks RPM I will enquire at an accessory shop!

Hi buddy. Congratulations for your new vehicle. While putting rubber beading put on 4 corners of bumper which may help you to protect from bumpers getting scratched.
Thanks ADS, will get that sure

Top Bottom