Aftermarket ORVM Indicators on New Honda City?

Thread Starter #1
HI,
Can anyone help me out in letting me know if side indicators can be installed on the ORVM of the 2012 Honda city. Mine is an SMT model and does not come with the OEM fitted indicators on the ORVM. Only the VMT comes with the indicators installed on the ORVMS.

The showroom guys have said it is not possible to install. ANY INPUTS ON THE SAME????

Thanx

Re: Side indicators on the OVRM of the 2012 Honda City S-MT

You can get aftermarket ones,the VMT ones are very expensive.

Thread Starter #3

ya. i am open to the aftermarket installation. however not sure where i can source it from. here in Goa its not available.

warrenty void will happen for sure. How old is your car?

yes, it is possible, but not sure where you will get aftermarket ORVM with indicators. sakurapart.com (Thailand) shows something you want.

Seems like there is one wire out for the indicator, so it need to be spliced and connect otherwise only one of the ORVM mount indicator or side indicator on fender will work.

It is very much possible to get the ORVM mounted side indicators. You can either go with the Genuine Honda Accessory or else you may go for the cheaper alternative ie Galio mirror covers. More details on it can be found here: Galio India.

Thread Starter #7

The sakurapart website does show the indicators that i want. However, have to order 50 qty minimum[frustration] MOQ.... That too from thailand.

Hi Kalpak,

I am bumping very old thread but my requirement is the same. I have honda city 2011 S MT which doesn't have indicator on ORVM. I would like to have indicator on ORVM similar to V MT trim. You were looking for similar accessory. Did you have any luck with that? If you found it then would please share the cost and source?

Thanks for the information Amit. I came across these products but I avoided due to higher cost. My desperation has not yet reached to that level so I am still looking for cheap alternative. :)

Top Bottom