Accesories Suggestions for Honda Brio EX MT

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,
I've recently purchased Honda Brio EXMT and would like to have suggestions for fitting up the list of accesories and also from where should i purchase it in Mumbai.Is it better to buy it from showroom or any car decor shop.And also can you tellme which decor shops are good for purchasing the accessories.Also the company is giving the car paint protection package includes teflon coating and polish for 3 years once a year is it better to get it done in Company Showroom or from from local kindly let me know.[:)]

Accessories List:

1.Seat Covers
2.Floor mats
3.Autolock System
4.Mudguards
5.Wheel Caps
6.Teflon Coating
7.Rear Shelf

350Z

Core Team
Is it better to buy it from showroom or any car decor shop.
Welcome aboard to The Automotive India. The car dealerships charge almost the double rates for same product. It’s better to get the accessories from outside.

Also the company is giving the car paint protection package includes teflon coating and polish for 3 years...
Honestly speaking, it is not required. Just wax and polish the car yourself once in a month and it’ll look as new as it looks now.

Accessories List: 3.Autolock System
There are certain electric accessories which could void the car’s warranty if fitted from outside. Please check with Honda before proceeding.

Drive Safe,
350Z

brio vxmt v1.2 urban titanium

I have a brio vxmt full option model.i have done some paint job on the interior doors.it was biege colour when I bought now I changed the colour to black on the doors and some blue on the speakers.is it OK?

Top Bottom