Hyundai i10 Headlight & Fog Lamp Cost

Thread Starter #1
Hello Friends,

My car headlight is gone due to damage. Now i want to change both Headlight. I am planning to install Fog lamp also in my car.

Can some one tell me how much it cost for Headlight and Fog lamp. Recently i have enquired for Fog lamp its around 1200 rupees. But the queality of fog lamp is very worst.

Please suggest.

Hi. At present I am using HELLA fog lamp in my Scorpio. It cost Rs. 5500 2 Year back and I am unaware of the present rate.

You have not mentioned about the vehicle you have.

Last edited:
I went with the genuine hyundai fog lamps for i10 and they costed me around 3.5 to 3.8k inclusive of tax i guess ( i don't remember correctly )

I mostly use it when driving at evenings and early mornings with only fog lamps turned on, instead of headlights.

sometimes both when the outdoor is too dark.

Hyundai's genuine accessory would be costly compared to outside ones available, and as deceptron said hyundia fog lamp would cost you 4k or little less with fittings, switch and taxes.

Thread Starter #6
I went with the genuine hyundai fog lamps for i10 and they costed me around 3.5 to 3.8k inclusive of tax i guess ( i don't remember correctly )

I mostly use it when driving at evenings and early mornings with only fog lamps turned on, instead of headlights.

sometimes both when the outdoor is too dark.
Thanks for your information.

Let me check with Hyndai service center for the cost. I will let you the exact price

Top Bottom