Suggestion for Modification of Ford Fiesta Titanium

Thread Starter #1
Hello friends.
I feel great to be a new member of this automotive family. I own a kinetic blue Ford fiesta Titanium. I was desperately thinking about modifying my car from quite a long time. I've always kept my cars, the ones I owned before, in stock condition. So, I kind of am new to this aftermarket industry. I'm quite confused about the prices and quality issues. Following is the list of mods that I've finalised:
1-Complete mod of headlights-includes twin projectors, angel eyes, demon eyes, drls, hids in fog, etc.
2-Rim(alloy) paint.
3-Spoiler
4-Tail light mod.
5-Underbody neon.
6-Blackened roof with sunroof.
7-Exhaust tips.

Any other suggestions are welcomed. [clap]

Besides this can you please suggest me where (in Delhi) can i get my car modified at a resonable price? Should I go for any other modification?
Looking forward to your help.
Thanks

Attachments

Dude thats a lovely colour. Now get the roof and the alloys black. And those lights your talking about. Dont go for neon please .

Thread Starter #3
@theferrarifan thanks a lot for your concern. should i paint these alloys (15") black or buy new ones?

and yes, i too think that neon won't look that good. ok so let's take that out of the list. [:D]

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #5
ok, thanks. I can't use custom body kits on my car because of the rough terrain of our valley and extremely bad roads. [cry]

Fiesta is a rally icon,
ford_fiesta_rs_rally_car-t2.jpg
falcon ford.jpg
this is a falcon by ford also has similar colours. Take some inspirations.
You can get graphics like the rally cars. [;)]
Also if you want I can post more fords to take inspirations from.

Thread Starter #9
cool and interesting, but tell me shall i take my car to delhi for the mod? and if yes, where in delhi?

I dont live in delhi,so cant help here but will let you know. I think autophsyche?
Some suggestions-
Either you mod it to make it badass or elegant.
I prefer badass,if you like elegance,let me know. Some points you should consider:
Go for a paint scheme,prefer black and blue here.
Lose the chrome,go for black.
Black or smoke the lights.
And do you want performance?

Thread Starter #11
i kind of like the elegant modification.
I'll go with you- black and blue, will paint the roof and rims black, will smoke the lights and install blue angel eyes,etc.
I'll go for the visual modification only, nothing with the performance

i kind of like the elegant modification.
I'll go with you- black and blue, will paint the roof and rims black, will smoke the lights and install blue angel eyes,etc.
I'll go for the visual modification only, nothing with the performance
Thats a perfect start to modify your ride as far as exteriors is concerned, you can also add a spoiler to your ride and enjoy it,

Top Bottom