Is Jabra Freeway Bluetooth Car Handsfree Speaker Worth a Buy?

Thread Starter #1
am keen to buy JABRA FREEWAY Bluetooth® Wireless In-car Speakerphone

flipkart retails it at Rs 7150 Jabra Car Kit Freeway - Jabra: Flipkart.com

lowest ebay price is Rs 6325 Jabra NEW Freeway Bluetooth Handsfree Speaker In Car Phone Surround Sound +BILL | eBay

and cheapest online price is Rs 5830 at this site Jabra NEW Freeway Bluetooth Car Handsfree Speaker +BILL

has anyone used this before ? The online reviews about this are very encouraging. Any other site where i can get it even more cheap?

details
Works with any Bluetooth® enabled phone*

Experience a new world of sound for your in-car calls
The new Jabra FREEWAY in-car speakerphone makes hands-free calls sound better than ever – and makes controlling them effortless. It is the first in-car speakerphone to have a 3-speaker stereo system and Virtual Surround sound, which makes the audio crisper, clearer and more vibrant than ever before. And with its dualmic technology, you can say goodbye to unwanted background noise.

The Jabra FREEWAY is extraordinarily easy to operate.
That’s because with the Jabra FREEWAY, voices are in control. To start with, voice guidance will talk you through setup and pairing. After that, it will announce the name of the incoming callers, ask if you want to accept their calls and will tell you battery level and connection status. You then simply use your own voice to make, answer, end, redial or reject calls - while keeping both hands safely on the wheel.

If you use two mobile phones, don’t worry. The Jabra FREEWAY will pair with both simultaneously. And there is no need to press buttons to turn the Jabra FREEWAY on or off. It automatically turns on when you get into your car and off when you get out.

Reasons to choose the Jabra FREEWAY
• Supreme audio with 3 speakers, Virtual
Surround sound and noise reduction
• Make and answer calls using just your voice
• Turns off and on automatically

* Phone dependent

Features and Specifications
1. Industry leading rich and crisp sound with 3 speakers and Virtual Surround Sound
2. Keep your conversations clear with an acoustically optimized
design featuring dual microphones, echo and wind noise cancellation
3. Turns on and off automatically using the built-in motion sensor
4. Use your voice to make and take calls completely hands-free
5. Voice guidance talks you through setup. Tells you when you are connected and how much battery you have left
6. Tells you who is calling using PBAP*
7. Easy to install. Pair to your phone and place on your sun visor.
8. Connect it to your car radio with the FM transmitter and listen to your music and calls through your car stereo
9. Stream music, podcasts and hear turn-by-turn directions wirelessly from your phone using A2DP
10. Control your music player using AVRCP remote controls
11. Connect and use 2 mobile devices at the same time
12. Dedicated mute button, on/off switch and large easy to access volume controls
13. Firmware updates and additional languages available for download at Jabra.com
14. In-car cigarette lighter adapter charger with disconnectable USB cable so you can also charge it from your PC
15. L 99 x W 120 x H 19 mm
15. Up to 14 hours of talk time and 40 days of standby time
* Phone dependent

Nitin - Voice Quality is awesome

But i am facing an issue when i try to call somebody using voice call command

i say call xyz ....------------- but i have dual sim phone ------------- jabra freeway gets confused wich sim to use

Thread Starter #7
Nitin - Voice Quality is awesome

But i am facing an issue when i try to call somebody using voice call command

i say call xyz ....------------- but i have dual sim phone ------------- jabra freeway gets confused wich sim to use
congrats on your purchase.

oh, even i have a dual sim phone, never faced this issue. It takes the primary number phonebook which anyways is managed by google for me.

await your review :)

congrats on your purchase.

oh, even i have a dual sim phone, never faced this issue. It takes the primary number phonebook which anyways is managed by google for me.

await your review :)
Maybe thats because you have saved that in all calls primary phone will be used ?

Top Bottom