My Ford Ikon External Modifications

Thread Starter #1
Hi,
I bought a Ford Ikon last week. I am happy with the interiors. Have a decent enough music system with amp and sub-woofer.

Now I'm thinking of adding something to the exterior to improve the looks. Thought of attaching a side-skirts.

So I need someone to advise me on where i can get custom-made side-skirts in Hyderabad and how much it would cost.

Looking forward for interesting replies from ALL.[:)]

Thanks and Regards
Aniket P.Katkar

Last edited by a moderator:

350Z

Core Team
Now I'm thinking of adding something to the exterior to improve the looks. Thought of attaching a side-skirts.
Ikon can be customized beautifully. I’m attaching images of one such example. Kindly consider uploading snaps of your car so that we could suggest appropriate mods.

1258454029A285.jpg

1258454029B285.jpg

1258454029C285.jpg
(Pics Source: BSMotoring.com)

Drive Safe,
350Z

Thread Starter #4
Thanks 350Z for giving such nice suggestions. Busy with some office work so I'll do upload the pics on this coming Saturday.

Thanks and Regards
Aniket P.Katkar

Congratulations for your buy.pls post some pics.
Thanks Buddy. I'll upload the pics on this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thread Starter #5
Hi,
Here is my Ford Ikon. Sorry for posting the pics late as I was bit busy with some work. Pictures might be with poor quality as I need to compress them before being uploaded the same on site. Sorry for the same.

Thanks and Regards
Aniket P.Katkar

Attachments

Hi,
Here is my Ford Ikon. Sorry for posting the pics late as I was bit busy with some work. Pictures might be with poor quality as I need to compress them before being uploaded the same on site. Sorry for the same.

Thanks and Regards
Aniket P.Katkar
Hai Aniket your ride looks cool and nit.u already have nice alloys and spoiler,what else you want to do?u may go for door scuff plate with blue LED.

Your car looks good as it is. It's already got alloya and the spoiler. Just replace the missing Door Trim. Get your door trims, handles and mirrors painted body colour and paint the B Pillar Matte Black. Add fog lamps. Don't spend on major mods as the resale of the car is low and modifications will reduce the value further. I hope you are aware that Ford has hiked the prices for spares of the Ikon substantially.

Thread Starter #9
Your car looks good as it is. It's already got alloya and the spoiler. Just replace the missing Door Trim. Get your door trims, handles and mirrors painted body colour and paint the B Pillar Matte Black. Add fog lamps. Don't spend on major mods as the resale of the car is low and modifications will reduce the value further. I hope you are aware that Ford has hiked the prices for spares of the Ikon substantially.
Thanks for your reply P3T3R. I'm planning to put fog lamps on my ride.

Thread Starter #13
Your Ikon looks Excellent.But add Door Protectors,Stickers to B-Pillar and Engine Mods.That will make your Car Hot and Growl.
Thanks for the your suggestion. But frankly speaking I'm new to Engine modification. Can you please give me some more suggestions on the same and also how it would cost me?

Thanks and Regards
Aniket P.Katkar

Top Bottom