Hyundai Verna Booked - Need Help in Accesories

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,

After some great views and advise from the members of Automotive india I have finally Booked the Hyundai Fludic Verna SX O Petrol Manual Yesterday.

I am Expecting the delivery by 10 Days so Wanted to make a complete list and your all advise on the same.

1. What all do you all think is a must I need to buy / upgrade with this car ?

2. I am thinking to upgrade the alloy to 205/16 as I don't like the stock type alloy design .

which tyre do you advise and which brand alloys/Mags you recommened.

I am from bangalore, so if you have any one known you have got it done and recommend do let me know.

3. The dealer I am buying from is doing the basic teflon coating under chassis .

Is that enough ?

4. I was reading alot of people mention 3M shields and coating ? I am not sure what it is but is it highly recommended .

And any other thing I need to add or required please let me know.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
congrats on booking the car [:)] well you booked the top end model , i can't think of any electrical accessory which you might like to add [:D] since you will get all the goodies.

1. well you can't go for seat covers since there are airbags in your front seats. and only some professionals can work on these type of seats. don't know any professional.

the speaker volume is sufficient for me. it is loud , however rear speakers are not that powerful as the front ones [cost cutting] so just check if you find the sound sufficient or not.

and check this. all possible modifications available for verna. Hyundai : Buying Agent, Car Spare Parts, Korean Car Accessories :: H.I Motors ::

2. 2 members have upgraded to michelin and yokohama. http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...tvt-sx-o-1-year-16-000-kms-61.html#post127034

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...vtvt-sx-o-1-year-16-000-kms-8.html#post104360

3. teflon coating and underbody coating are different things. both are useless. ask dealer to give both as free. teflon is for paint protection. underbody coating is just to avoid rust.

4. well you can get the new car paint protection , i'm not sure what all is included in this procedure. teflon perhaps.

Why do you want to change alloys? The stock one look superb[:)]. As for the teflon coating,I thought every car has it from the factory?

Hello rbbang1987: congrats for booking one of the best sedans in the market.
1.) You can check out for the updation of audio set up if the stock one is not up to your taste. You can go for descent video player with bluetooth connectivity with a good sub woofer & amplifier.
2.) 3D Kagu mats, if you want to have a superior one or else normal foot mat with good quality are also available in market.
3.) Scuff plates.
4.) Projectors Head light.
5.) A descent set of alloys.

Thread Starter #6
Hi All ,

Thank you for the reply. sorry didn't see the posts as I had set update via email for all my posts buy no mail came in for this thread.

1. I checked with the dealer , as I was highly advised not to replace the seats as the warranty would be void for the same.

2. I am getting the teflon coating and underbody coating for free from the dealer . Do you think any other coating required ?

3. On the Aloy wheels , I don't like the stock alloys but not sure how good are the stock tires provided by Hyundia .

So Do you all recommend I just change the Alloys or change the tire and alloys?

I did talk to one of the dealers on mission road in Bangalore - He said that he highly recommends 205/50/16 profile instead of the 195/55/16 sets ( Please advise which profile is good ?)

On the tires , he was Recommending Yokohama R1 for tires and said that michellen company does not make in 205 profile .

He has offered , the whole tires and alloys at 36000 after exchange of the stock tires ? Is it too high ?

4. On the speaker system , I did test them when TD , the system was good enough but Hated the bass quality . So I am thinking , Once I get the car , I would see If I could play around the settings to stop the bad bass if not then look at some after market solution.

5. Some one suggested projectors Head light - Please help me out on what exactly is it and any specific advantage for the same ?

Thanks again all for the replies.

allhyundaicars

Honoured Member
1. didn't know it will void the warranty [lol] but it's very dangerous if airbags malfunctions.

2. no need for any other coating.

3. not a tyre guy [:D] don't know much.

4. it's the settings , there's a thing called p bass , make sure you set it at medium.

5. don't. it will void every electrical warranty in the car including the audio system. it's specifically mentioned in the owner's manual.

Thread Starter #8
Thanks for the info allhyundaicars.

1. didn't know it will void the warranty [lol] but it's very dangerous if airbags malfunctions.

2. no need for any other coating.

3. not a tyre guy [:D] don't know much.

4. it's the settings , there's a thing called p bass , make sure you set it at medium.

5. don't. it will void every electrical warranty in the car including the audio system. it's specifically mentioned in the owner's manual.

Thread Starter #9
So I guess, With the above list.

I understand , the main things I need to change is the Alloys and Music system if i am not satisfied with the default systems.

ON Alloys, I really need help

1. Do I change the tire with the alloy or is the stock tires good enough .

I read reviews on the links above that people have mentioned the upgrading the tire to the 205/55/16 will give better handling and stability ?

Also The dealer who i had talked told me to put 205/50/16 for the Hyundia Verna.

Do let me know what to do ?

2. Has anyone tested the autorunner coil spring assitance for the suspension which i found on one of the links here.

http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...p3t3rs-crystal-white-i10-kappa2-sportz-6.html

Quote from the fourm member :

Just installed AutoRunner Coil Spring Assister yesterday. Suspension has stiffened up and handling has greatly improved. The car is also more composed over speed breakers.

As per the manufacturer;
"Coil Spring Assisters are necessary because most standard car springs are designed for comfort of the passengers and are not strong enough for bad roads and heavy weights carried in the boot, so decreasing the possibility of shock absorber from bottoming and reducing stress on the Bushing.

Coil Spring Assisters doubles the life of your Shock Absorber and Bushing, Increasing Handling and reducing road noise so giving the ability to drive on Indian roads stress free and reducing cost on maintenance."

However for me I found the best part of it is the improved handling. Hyundai cars come with soft suspensions giving you a false sense of comfort. Actually the soft suspension makes the car bounce a lot on rough roads and the body rolls a lot during cornering. This makes you feel sick. Now with AutoRunner fitted (combined with the earlier upgraded footware) the car is really handling well. Not perfect but 10 times better than stock.

Accessories for Hyundai Fluidic Verna

Hi...I have recently purchased Fludic Verna 1.4 crdi. Awesome machine....so far I touched 9000 km and is giving me mileage of ~23 (70% Highway + 30% City).

I want to upgrade/install some accessories. Could experts please suggest me?

Also, Is it possible to install front armrest? It would be helpful if someone provide the info for online purchase.

Thanks in advance

Re: Pictures of Nicely Modified Rides!

Hi Guys, am following this forum for a long time. Its very useful and lot of information has been shared. i had booked verna sx 1.6 CRDI. can you guys help me on the accessories with its cost which will be provided by the hyundai dealers. also let me know, is there is any separate shop for hyundai accessories in chennai?

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Audio System Upgrade on Hyundai Verna Fluidic

Hey...

I am looking for a facial with Verna's standard wooden texture finish for my Fluidic Verna. Please let me know if any of you know where it is available. All car accessories shops at Kochi have only facial with Silver finish

Please help

->for music system, you can upgrade with amplifier and sub woofer to feel the real bass! pioneer serves you better VFM.

->and with 205/55/ profiled tyre,its height is same as 195/55. just you can get is broader one ,of course its better in griping and braking, but stability wise its lil below than profile 50 being its riding height is reduced and lower-profile tires deliver a harsher ride over road imperfections, such as expansion joints and potholes, and don’t provide as much insulation from road noise. also you should remember you are reducing your ground clearance that may not suitable for all times.->so go for 205/55(as company recommends 55 for verna,thn go for it[:)]).

->for alloy wheels ,any of these brands ll be better aura,lenso and HR

Top Bottom