Horn Relay in Maruti Alto

Thread Starter #1
Anybody know the location of horn relay in Maruti Alto? I tried pressing the horn switch with the horn disconnected but no relay actuation sound was heard. Is the horn in Alto directly connected without a relay?

Anybody know the location of horn relay in Maruti Alto? I tried pressing the horn switch with the horn disconnected but no relay actuation sound was heard. Is the horn in Alto directly connected without a relay?
Their is no horn relay for OE Horn in maruthi Alto as it is directly conneted,

@Anilkumar

You want to add extra horn? Please give us more details, Me too from kollam,PM me,Will help you for sure.:)

Noisy

Suspended
Yes. The horn is directly connected without relay in MS Alto as it is a single horn. If you add power horns (Skoda type), then you would need a relay. It is cheap, available for Rs. 50 (Local). My friend is using it since 1 yr.
Preffered brands are : Roots, Minda (I use it in my Ritz).

@Aneesh: You have power horns in your Alto? You did it as a DIY?

Thread Starter #6
thanks everybody. I am trying to fix two roots vibros in my Alto. saw DIY Aneesh has done. good work.
@Aneesh: where did you get heat shrinking rubber tube? if in kollam, which shop?

I am trying to fix two roots vibros in my Alto. saw DIY Aneesh has done. good work.
@Aneesh: where did you get heat shrinking rubber tube? if in kollam, which shop?
Hi bro,Nice to see a guy from kollam.:) Its Heat Shrink Sleeve,i bought it from a shop near Muthodam,Beach Road,More precisely,next to shop "Expo".

If you are willing,We can do a DIY for fixing it,I will help you for sure .:) Lets meet up one day.[:)]

Top Bottom