Originally Posted by Gurrala74
Any specific reason to separate them ?? I think there won't be any problem but they are fixed together to give the mixed sound effect I hope
Yes I have the bellow reasons:
1. My car have no more boot space. it is small car according to use of these type of speakers. I can't use a sub due to small space and if required I can use these speakers as a single cone woofer by this procedure.
2. Both speakers will through sound signals in front direction with tweeter and mid.
3. I want to reduce noise of sound and change the direction of mid and tweeter.
4. I also want a option to switch off mid and tweeter when required by using a manual cut off switch.
5. After separation of mid and tweeter the centre hole will work as sound band passing system and will release extra air at the time of heavy punch.
6. I am preparing air tight and sealed box. And to getting a perfect sound I am doing this experiment.