Philips HID H4 6000K for My Ford Ikon?

Thread Starter #1
My stock lights are gone and planning to upgrade more light bulbs like philips diamond vision and xtreme vision. But then came thro this HID lights from Philips. Are they good for my FORD IKON? Any problems i face during installation and after installation?

Are the headlight dooms(The headlight cage) gets dark or face any damage in future?

What precautions should I take?

Please give your opinion mates[confused]

Philips Diamond vision and XTREME are really good for Indian conditions

My frined had them installed in his ALTO & man, did it look like an Audi headlight in the night

Results were very good

Thread Starter #4
Thanks for the input Ankx. Then whats the difference between The regular H4 lights and HID Lights?

> Do they throw the same amount of light,Clearance and brightness?

> Do they throw light over same distance(meters) ?

> Only difference is the price ?

Please bring it on petrol heads...Why HID?[drive]

better night vision for Innova

Which HID should I install in my Innova, I need better vision only. So please guide me considering better vision for night driveing.

Hi

Don't go for HID. It is pure white and in heay rain it will fails miserably as White light is observed by environment.

The best part is that go with Philips Rally 100/90 Bulb. You should install Harness Wiring with ceramic holder.

I got installed Philips Relay (this is extra special wiring Kit) which cost around Rs 850/- which can withstand the volts required for new bulb 100/90.

100= high beam
90=Low beam.

They will remove the Stock bulb and will put rally bulb no wire cutting is required in car. Your warranty will not go off.

I paid Rs 1300/- (2 Bulb + Philips Kit Relay + Labor)

Sriniwas
Bangalore

HI

I got installed chineese make for my Activa Scooter yesterday for Rs 1000/- (HID Bulb + Ballast + labor).

The light will no focus but spreads like tube light. If you still want that pure white light you should go Bi-Xenon Projector Lens.

Better you go with 100/90 bulb + Philips relay kit. It will not void ur car warrantly also\

Sriniwas

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom