Hello Petrol heads
Since we have new year around the corner its obvious that everyone starts gifting. Lucky ones are those who get loads and loads of gifts.
Since my ride to close to 60K(though I have 8k more to run) I think its the right time to start my hunt in this wild forest for a perfect gift
Point to be noted here:
1) Since SAFARI has a 0 Offset there are very few designs.
2) Now added to the above pain the PCD is 160 and again less designs.
3) I am hunting for some new designs as I have a MATTE BLACK SAFARI and I
am looking for a perfect set of alloys to suit it.
4) You might have noticed some extremely good looking chicks with bad taste
and I never want to fall in this category.
5) I am also planning protrude the wheels atleast by 3 inches so they stick out.
6) Wanted to know if any of you have tried and burnt your hands.
7) What are the problems those are faced because of using the spacers?
8) I am also planning to get them power coated in Black and Red combo - any good places in Bangalore for the paint job?
8) If you have pictures please share
I have finalized that I will be using the YOKOHAMA GEOLANDERS.
I am planning to toggle between these two sizes. Please share your experiences
So Need to find a good pair of Alloys for them