Accessories for Hyundai Eon D-lite+

Thread Starter #1
Guys my brother in law booked Hyundai Eon D-Lite+ last Saturday.The colour is Maharaja Red.Will you all pls suggest some decent accessories with its cost.This model does not have power windows so he wants ti install the same.any suggestion regarding this and the approx cost and any reliable shop in kolkata?thanks....

No offences but I seriously don't understand what people ask suggestions on what accessories to install. Accessories are something that personalize your ride so how can one invite suggestions on this from others. [surprise]

I'd suggest you to go for security/utility based accessories first and if interested then you can get a decent ICE.

freakdude.

Thread Starter #3
i thing this is like when somebody seeking suggestion for which car to buy this is also like same.Though buying car is fully personalize affair then also we need suggestion from others.[;)]

Agreed!!! But do we ever post your car buying requirements like : "Please suggest some decent cars along with their prices please"

No!! We post it like : "Guys, I need to buy a car, my main requirements are R1, R2...Rn. I need X, Y, Z from my car. Kindly suggest the best options that meet my criteria. My max bugget is XXXXX."

Isn't??

freakdude.

Thread Starter #5
no offense, i think you did not gone through my post fully.i have some specific queries also like power windows.pls go through[:D]let me clarify you,car accessories primarily consist of ICE,Alloy,speaker,spoiler,sunflim and rest of the thing like floor mat,mud flap,perfume etc he is getting as a freebies.Hope this is clear to you now.

Last edited by a moderator:
My neighbor had got his Eon D-Lite+ 4 months ago and he installed Sony Music System,LHS side ORVM,Seat Covers,Remote Lock and Hyundai provided Door Side Protectors.All were provided by Hyundai only.

The front power windows costs roughly around Rs.5,000. Autocop is a popular brand although one of the members had serious issues with it (Autocop Power Windows Sucks).

Drive Safe,
350Z
I was suggested by Hyundai guys that aftermarket power windows are not reliable. In fact, my SA even said that dont even fall pray to authorized service center guys' words for fitting power windows. Its a serious job to be done before a vehicle comes out of its manufacturing unit, with lot of test involved for reliability.

So I did not go for a power window on my Eon_DLite+

Hi swiftkolkata..
We can suggest you the ICE, but for that you need to give the approximate budget..
for instance, i have fitted a basic 4 speaker & Head unit combination in my Eon..
It all depends how much you want to extend your budget for ICE..
Other accessories that you can probably go for are Left-ORVM, Art Leather Seat covers(approx. 4-6k depending on quality), parking sensors (approx 2-4k), remote locking 3k OEM from hyundai showroom.

Top Bottom