My Love My (B)Ride - Maruti Swift Modified

Thread Starter #1
Here are some picture of my Swift. Some of the members know her very well.
chytu558's thread on his swift inspired me to post the pictures of my ride.
Most of the mods are DIY.

Here are some of the pictures.
DSC_1480.jpg
Carputer And ICE

DSC_1000.jpg

DSC_0714.jpg

Untitled-1.jpg
Boost Gauge

DSC_0662.jpg
Green Cotton Wind CAI

DSC0812.jpg
After the headlamp paint-job.

tai.jpg
So here's how she looks now. [;)]

Cheers
Arjun

Re: My Love My (b)Ride

Hi Arjun, what is the 4th photo which is attached on the dash. Somehow i prefer the orginal look than the modified image. However thats my opinion. Also the screen on the dash board has Microsoft Windows installed. Is that a reverse camera.

Ad!tya

Suspended
Wow! The last pic is really a teaser.
Mohan, I'm already in love with your Swift.
And nice to hear that you did some mods as a DIY.

What's next modification planned buddy?

Thread Starter #5
Hi Arjun, what is the 4th photo which is attached on the dash. Also the screen on the dash board has Microsoft Windows installed. Is that a reverse camera.
That's a carputer or car pc. Yep, it has reverse camera too.

Hi ACMohan, your car looks cool. I also went through the boost gauge DIY, please explain how it works. Also about CAI.
Varun, it shows the boost pressure. And its a wastegate installation. Will upload the video soon.
Wow! The last pic is really a teaser.
Mohan, I'm already in love with your Swift.
And nice to hear that you did some mods as a DIY.

What's next modification planned buddy?
Thanks Aditya. I'm thinking of tyre upsize and changing the wheels. But not in the near future. [;)]

Awesome dude!! Time to upgrade the alloys now. Waiting to see your car. Forgot to check out the carpc last time. Will check it out this time.

Thread Starter #9
Awesome dude!! Time to upgrade the alloys now. Waiting to see your car. Forgot to check out the carpc last time. Will check it out this time.
Awesome! Very well done. [clap] The only thing remaining is a nice set of wheels and then your ride is all set to rock.
Thanks. Yeah alloy wheels need an upgrade. [:)]

Awesome Ride ! - can you tell us more about the carputer, its cost etc .
Here's a detailed thread on Carputer and ICE.

Hello Arjun,

I liked your Car and I read about your DIY's in other forums also.I too have a Swift VDI a.k.a Silver Shark,which had 73K Km in 2.9 years and i want to paint my headlight bezels to Black Color.I had upgraded my tires to Michelin XM2 185/70R14 4 months ago and ran 5K Km with it.Presently,my Car is in service station for repair work.My Car had got burnt due to short circuit and installing of double horns.It was 1.5 months ago.Where I should get those boost gauge for Swift Diesel at India?Today,I m getting my Shark from repair after 1.5 months.

Thread Starter #13
Hello Arjun,

I liked your Car and I read about your DIY's in other forums also.I too have a Swift VDI a.k.a Silver Shark,which had 73K Km in 2.9 years and i want to paint my headlight bezels to Black Color.I had upgraded my tires to Michelin XM2 185/70R14 4 months ago and ran 5K Km with it.Presently,my Car is in service station for repair work.My Car had got burnt due to short circuit and installing of double horns.It was 1.5 months ago.Where I should get those boost gauge for Swift Diesel at India?Today,I m getting my Shark from repair after 1.5 months.
Thanks Music_Swift.
You can buy the the boost gauge from online shops. I got mine from dealextreme.com. You can also try ebay.
Or find any local shops in Hyderabad.
While painting the bezel, you can also try Gun metal colour instead of black.

Wish you a safe motoring. [;)]

My swift Redesigned

My Own swift Redesigned...

Custom Body kit

16" alloy With Yokohama A1 Drive 205/50

Ice :

Pioneer DVD 4490 BT

KENWOOD MONO AMP 1800 WATTS

Pioneer 4-CH Amp 760 watts

Pioneer Woofer 1000 watts 12" x 2

Pioneer components x 2

Sanen Woofer Box with capacitor