Aftermarket Engine Start / Stop Switch

Thread Starter #1
Hey guys was looking out for some performance parts for my SX4 when I found this.
http://www.performancezone.co.in/shops/Users/Performanceshop.aspx
This seems intresting, but i doubt its functionality will be of the likes that are available in the Cruze or Micra as they have mention. It seems you have to unlock the doors with your normal key-with or key-less entry and then press the button to switch on the engine.
Has anyone installed this or such similar ones?Will this void the warranty?

Re: Engine Start/Stop Switch

hi daipayan, I dont suggest going for modified engine start/stop as it wont help you saving time,energy,money,etc. It hardly takes 5 seconds to crank a engine and in trip you wont be using many times too. Though the site is performance zone, this doesnt help in improving performace. Look out for something else which will do value add or something which will look cool.

Thread Starter #3
Hey engine I was pretty sure that it wont help anyhow with the engine. And I wasn't going to dpend 2.5K anyways on that. Just came to know that it can be installed later on.

350Z

Core Team
Hey engine I was pretty sure that it wont help anyhow with the engine. And I wasn't going to dpend 2.5K anyways on that. Just came to know that it can be installed later on.
I can’t locate that modification in the provided link. Anyways, it can be installed aftermarket and could void the warranty. Here’s a Figo equipped with aftermarket Start Stop button: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/f...p-button-keyless-go-ford-figo.html#post171100.

Drive Safe,
350Z

many modifiers sell it here for the Civic and i am quite tempted to get it installed. lets see. i still have to insert key and twist to stage 1 then press button.

type r^^ this reminds me about the good old matador tempos/ mahindra van, in which i used to go to school 15-20 years before. This vehicles also has to insert key and then need to press start button.

Top Bottom