once again congrats for the car
1. i too wanted boot mat , but it was not available anywhere. i was getting that blue tarpouline which look hideous. if you purchase one do post a pic.
floor mats - if you want good expensive mats then 3d kagu is the best which will cost around 5000 rupees. TAI
member nick has kagu mats.
if you want less expensive like 10% of the 3d kagu :silly: http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/fo...tml#post179600
2. no idea about this.
3. ambi pure maybe. i personally don't prefer air freshener in car.
4. get some good microfibre clothes. and get jopasu duster as well.
for more : How Do You Clean Your Car?
5. i'll recommend you buy turtle or formula 1 wax paste polish online or at some good recognised car shop. most people sell fake products.
6. i got this one for 550. http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/fo...tml#post203216
7. again nickandre has this installed. http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/fo...tml#post104294
8. get the steering cover from the dealer itself.
maintenance - yes you can wax the car yourself. i do. and most of the members say once in a month but i do once in 4-5-6 months.
cleaning steps + wax by me :http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/fo...tml#post168348
don't get the teflon from service center. if you want go to the 3m car care and get professional work done.
i don't think these underbody coats do anything. so i never got them in any of my car.
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __
extra's - chrome side beading http://www.theautomotiveindia.com/fo...tml#post105286
looks good in darker colors.
and this should complete it http://www.hi-motors.com/bbs/zboard....9e25d2b484944b