Accessories for Honda Jazz

Thread Starter #1
I have booked my first car, a Honda Jazz (select), white colour and is expecting delivery on 20.11.2012. The dealer offered floor mats, parking assist sensor (NON LCD) & seat covers, that the manager being a known person and after a bargain. I have opted for under chasis anti rust painting on payment (4.5K). The dealer is not doing sunscreens..
anyone here got any suggesstions on accessories?

Congratulation Gireesh.

Jazz is a very good car in terms of performance, space & quality. As per understanding the screens are tinted and therefore there is no need for sun screens also these sunscreens are banned from May this year.

Hello Gireesh. Congrats for your jazz! Its a wonderful car. I love the design and its performance though i do not own it personally. May be you can consider alloys and ICE if you don't want the OEM stuff.

Congrats Gireesh, welcome to the club.

Now on the dealer offer, I would suggest you take monetary discount rather than the mat, parking sensor etc. My reasons are as follows:
1) Floor mat would be generic type. You would get much better ones in the open market.
2) Parking sensor - the LCD types are now becoming quite common and since Jazz has great rear visibility, you dont actually need a parking sensor (at least in the daytime). At night, would suggest you fit the camera type ones, which have advantage over the normal ones.
3) Seat covers - outside you will get much greater variety and bargains.
Apart from the parking sensor, the other two will in no way void your warranty. Even the parking sensor if fitted without cutting wires should be OK.

You can also wait for 1-2 years before doing the rust treatment or underbody coating, but I am not sure about the weather at Trichy, so leave that upto you.

Hope I have been able to help.

Thread Starter #5
Thank u PKA 11, thegreattvp, chayan,
Sunscreens: I have decided not to go for it right now,
Alloy wheels: I have already opted it. I am negotiating with the dealer for ICE, I will post about the outcome
@ CHAYAN, TY for the detailed reply, the dealer is firm on the pricing, is telling that honda is not offering any discount for jazz and he is helpless, finally offered a 40 % discount on insurance (the original was a honda assured insurance, and with the discount i wont get honda assured one) He assured me there is not much difference. He said he can only offer any thing in accessories, thats the reason i have gone for it.
the weather at Trichy is almost sunny for 8-9 months, and trichy is far away from seashore.. but few of my friends adviced to go for it (under chasis painting) ..
any way thank u friend for the reply, I will post the pics as soon as my car arrives

Top Bottom