Which Remote Security System for Wagon R

Thread Starter #1
Which security system for my new wagonr CNG if anybody have done it from Noida sector 16.please let me know the shops.

I heard Autocops are good what about Minda,Are they good.
The security system should be installed from Dealer or good auto parts shop is better?

Ad!tya

Suspended
Hello.
I have Autocop MKE051 in my Alto. I got it for Rs.4k 2 years back. It functions well and adequate. It has reverse tune, remove lock/unlock and alarm.
BTW you can search thier website for more information on security systems.

Noida residents can help regarding the shops.[:D]

Thread Starter #3
Thanks Aditya for suggestion.
Actually this is my forst car so not sure whtehr to get it done from MGA or somewhere else so hoping someone might also suggest.
If it is done from outside does it void my warranty?

Any more suggestions about security system ,Please suggest any experienced /senior members

Astitva,

Welcome to TAI !!

To be precise on the query, Minda is better than Autocop for problems. Functionality Autocop is better. Xenos scores on both of them.But

Please stick to MGA the Nippon brand and get it done from dealer though the price is bit high, but they do the job without any wire cuts and warranty will never void. Nippon is not that great in features, but believe me it is really reliable(with my experience of getting it done for my Ritz)[:)]

For Remote locking and power windows, it is always better to go with the dealer though they are bit expensive, but you will have peace of mind

Astitva,

Please stick to MGA the Nippon brand and get it done from dealer though the price is bit high, but they do the job without any wire cuts and warranty will never void. Nippon is not that great in features, but believe me it is really reliable(with my experience of getting it done for my Ritz)[:)]

For Remote locking and power windows, it is always better to go with the dealer though they are bit expensive, but you will have peace of mind
Yes I agree with you for Nippon locking system. I got it six years back and its only for last few months that its not giving a beep sound, otherwise central locking is alright. The only thing that I have found difficult about Nippon is that most accessories shops don't keep Nippon systems and in case of any damage you may have to call customer care only.

Nevertheless, I would suggest 'Astitva' to opt for Nippon and that too from dealership.

Top Bottom