Tata Motors Full Throttle Thar Experience on 22 Dec, 2012

Thread Starter #1

While just browsing tata site i found there will another event which is 4days event . I contacted the guy and he told me that we will get to play with sand this time . can't wait . he will email more detail later .

Starting point is Delhi which means i am going . Let me know who else is joining with me :)

The Tata Motors Full Throttle Thar Experience is scheduled to start from New Delhi on the 22nd of December, 2012. Spanning over a period of 4 days, the expedition will cover 1400 Km across Rajasthan and travel to Bikaner, Jaisalmer and Phalodi before culminating at Jaipur on the 25th of December, 2012. The highlight of the expedition will be the drive across the Sambhar salt lake bed.

Owners of Tata utility vehicles interested in participating in the expedition can contact us for further details. The terms and conditions and registration form will be available for download shortly.

For any further details or clarifications call +919212174242 or mail us at experiences@tatamotorsfullthrottle.com

Man you are really making us sedan and hatch owners pretty jealous with heading out into unknown territory with your 4x4.Now I am really wishing to own a 4x4 SUV in future to participate in such great off-road events.

PS: Master don't forget to take some snaps of the event and keep us updated.Have a great ride and loads of fun.[:)]

Top Bottom