Best Design for Maruti Gypsy Hardtop

350Z

Core Team
Re: Designs of Maruti Gypsy Hardtop

Jeep Wrangler design is the obvious choice, but depending upon the taste - You can try something similar on the lines of Range Rover too. I'm not a Photoshop expert but here's a little attempt. Good luck!

Gypsy.gif

Drive safe,
350Z

zengetz

Suspended
Check this out it it helps. Found it on a different forum done by Autopsyche you can do it the Hardtop way. Just a thought

gypsy1.jpg

gypsy2.jpg

gypsy3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
The above design looks a lot better and suits gypsy,but see if you can make it hardtop with dark shades,it will be good.

Thread Starter #7
@350z nice

@zengetz this gypsy was done by autopsyche .

@vishwas you mean matt black .

BTW guys gypsy is silver in colour

@vishwas you mean matt black .

BTW guys gypsy is silver in colour
Dark shades means dark colors which includes matt black also.Ok if your gypsy is silver in color the black hardtop gives it a perfect look and a good stance.Here is a picture of an hardtop that i found in google.That top is the original one of Gypsy.

IMO Take the softtop design of the autopsyche's gypsy posted here and make it an hardtop with matt black.

Attachments

350Z

Core Team
I know that you have shelved off the plans of buying a Gypsy. But I came across this image of nicely modified one. Posting it for reference of others who may be interested in doing a similar job. Have a look.

modified gypsy.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

can anyone help me where can i find a good hardtop for gypsy in Mumbai, when i try to google, i get lot of options for thar and other vehicles, but not for GYPSY.
please email me.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom