The Hunter Has Arrived - UAZ Hunter

Thread Starter #1
The land of Lenin has produced some remarkable off roaders.One such vehicle is the UAZ hunter - an off roader ( 4x4)whose roots lay in the legendary UAZ 469 - The red army jeep.

The UAZ 469 which is still in production Russia was exported to Europe were it has cult following due to its ruggedness and simple to fix and also go any where attitude at an affordable cost

uaz_hunter_big.jpg

The UAZ hunter is an improved version of UAZ retaining the qualities of UAZ 469 with enhanced power and better emission control.The vehicle is available in both petrol and Diesel withe petrol engine developing 128 Hp and diesel developing 92 hp.the creature comforts are limited but fun is unlimited.

uaz-hunter002.jpg

( Source for information and images- UAZ.Com, allcarpictures.com)

hats off. good to see your effort of pouring knowldge here also!! well i have one thing to say about this car and that is its name and looks are total contradictory!! i imagined something fleshy and huge SUV [;)]

Nice thread again Cortina[thumbsup].

The Hunter has some cues of the Mercedes G wagon when viewed from the sides. With 128Hp motor, i am sure this must have been a fun to drive beast then.

Nice thread again Cortina[thumbsup].

The Hunter has some cues of the Mercedes G wagon when viewed from the sides. With 128Hp motor, i am sure this must have been a fun to drive beast then.
I saw a bit of the G Wagon in there myself!

But anyway, as Akash said, Nice thread Cortina![thumbsup]

350Z

Core Team
To me it looks like a combination of all the popular Jeeps (JEEP, G-Wagon etc), and the initial impression is much like a Chinese vehicle. Still comparatively modern to some other Jeeps and as far as the comfort is concerned; it should never be a priority if you’re considering owning a typical and pure off-road machine in limited price range. Check out more pictures of Hunter, sourced randomly from Google.

UAZ-3151-Hunter.jpg

UAZ_Hunter_exterior_1x1024x768.jpg

UAZ%20469%20hard%20top.jpg

Drive Safe,
350Z

Well this is one very affordable, powerful and better looking 4x4s..why nobody in India is interested in such off roaders? you need to drive it to feel it..

Top Bottom