Avis now offering self-driven SUVs (Safari, Pajero, Endeavour) for the Himalayas

Thread Starter #1
Hi guys,
while searching for some tips for Ladakh i came to know about Avis which offer self driven SUV like Safari,Pajero and Endevour .

I think its best way to explore Ladakh without butchering our cars :tongue: .

avissuv.jpg

Avis

Last edited:

350Z

Core Team
Thanks for sharing this information. Rs.14,000 to hire a car like Safari for week, for tripping in Ladakh doesn't sounds as a bad deal without messing up with our own car.

EDIT: Just read the small print. Tax and other charges extra. Please ignore my previous comment!

Drive Safe,
350Z

Last edited:
Thread Starter #3
actually me and 3 more friends are thinking of going there . So if we share we can go there without hurting our pocket much plus these 4x4 .

I am thinking around September lets hope this time my plan don't get failed like last time

That's a very good and tempting offer, I really am interested to go there, But I cant buy a 4x4 or take my car that far in my present situation. And I guess the Pajero is the weapon of choice here. I have actually started to think of it seriously after seeing the following video:

YouTube - Ice Road Truckers: Deadliest Roads Sneak Peek

P.S: I dont think those westerners are that well behaved, But I loved the route with all the danger and adventure involved.

Last edited:

Top Bottom