Thread Starter #1
As the title itself suggest , i have got a sierra for modification
its a 18 year old car i suppose.

It need a complete xenon front

4 - door conversion

rear force traveller lamp

side cladding and small wheel arch.

Pictures from tommorow

I pity you my friend. Its sad that you'll have to convert a handsome 3 door to a hideous 5 door. Try not to make it as bad as the one I posted in the weird mods' thread.

deville_56

Honoured Member
Never seen a good looking or even average looking 5-door Sierra. It's a 100% spoilsport. That's my opinion. In the end, the customer only will become joker in front of others with his ride being wacky. He might not understand now, but after the mod it will get place in wacky mods thread in most forums. What will he do then??? Also the wackiness will ruin i-cars's reputation. So its good for Ilango and the customer to make it decent as much as possible.

All the best for your project [thumbsup].

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ilango,all the best for your project,if the customer wishes for gull wing doors,then the looks differ from other cars.
This can turn out to a perfect modification,if there is a color change and few good modifications on it.

Last edited:
Hmmm Ilango apart from the Xenon lamps all other mods , i don prefer them on a Sierra!

Anyways as you said its customer's wish , but try to change his mind![evil]

Atleast do something like wing doors , i have seen few Sierra's which looks good with wing doors!

Even though its an 18year old car i bet that the build quality will be great , even better than some of the new cars on road now! Any rusting anywhere?

Thread Starter #9
First thank you all for the wishes!

@ dhaya
I hope the car had work in front , so that has got some slight rusting , may be a minor accident or so. yep other wise the body quality of sierra were so good , hmmm just opposite to present day indica , indigo etc

Last edited:
Thread Starter #12
Thanks dilip!
and yeah das , lets us hope that i get it done as a stunner!

Have got door today! whoa its so costly than i expected in 2nd hand market!hmm almost 40% more what i was expecting

Thread Starter #14
project update , 12th oct

Thanks mastersquall ,

And Das , after waiting for about a week , keeping in mind about the cost and time , the customer said to go ahead with the 4 door conversion - normal one . the work have started.

Attachments

Top Bottom