Help Needed on Jeeps from Haryana

Thread Starter #1
Brothers i saw an ad on olx.Someone from Haryana post some Modified loq bonnet Jeeps.The Person says the Jeep about 3.90 lakhs.Transport to Tamilnadu cost rs.20000 through Car carrier.He also demand some Advance rs.50000 to him.After he finish My jeep i will pay the balance amount.Its worth to buy.?

The Jeep Specifications are,
* Old chassis
* New body shell
* Mahindra Turbo Engine 2013 model
* Power Break,power steering
* 4x4
* New seats
* New interiors
* Snorkel
* New Alloys
* Maxxis Boghorn off road tyres
* Off road bumper
* New clutch assembly

Suggest brothers..Its worth to buy ? Can i trust ?

Attachments

Re: Brothers Help Needed on Jeeps from Haryana.

Brothers i saw an ad on olx.Someone from Haryana post some Modified loq bonnet Jeeps.The Person says the Jeep about 3.90 lakhs.Transport to Tamilnadu cost rs.20000 through Car carrier.He also demand some Advance rs.50000 to him.After he finish My jeep i will pay the balance amount.Its worth to buy.?

* Old chassis
* New body shell
* 4x4
* New seats
* New interiors
* Snorkel
* New Alloys
* Off road bumper
* New clutch assembly

Somewhere I read a couple of years back:
"Good Jeeps are never bought, they are built".

Visit the place yourself and check what they have to offer. Take everything them them in written; from everything I mean 'everything' that what they will use to build your Jeep, what brand and what quality and the warranty; if any.

Take it all on a letter head duly signed and sealed. Once done, you can move ahead with the process of Jeep building. This offers a lot of customisation and still keep g the net cost low.

Even after the Jeep building starts, pay at least one or two visits to the dealer to see if the Jeep is being built right.

Once done, go to test the Jeep yourself and check for the faults; if any. Once you are completely satisfied, then get the Jeep despatched yourself to your place; reach home and start spending sleepless nights.

Thread Starter #3

Somewhere I read a couple of years back:
"Good Jeeps are never bought, they are built".

Visit the place yourself and check what they have to offer. Take everything them them in written; from everything I mean 'everything' that what they will use to build your Jeep, what brand and what quality and the warranty; if any.

Take it all on a letter head duly signed and sealed. Once done, you can move ahead with the process of Jeep building. This offers a lot of customisation and still keep g the net cost low.

Even after the Jeep building starts, pay at least one or two visits to the dealer to see if the Jeep is being built right.

Once done, go to test the Jeep yourself and check for the faults; if any. Once you are completely satisfied, then get the Jeep despatched yourself to your place; reach home and start spending sleepless nights.
Thank you TSIVipul.Where are you from brother ? Punjab is a place for Jeep ?

Thank you TSIVipul.Where are you from brother ? Punjab is a place for Jeep ?
Welcome sirji
I am now based at least 700 kms away from these Jeeps :biggrin:

Punjab is known for good Jeep builders and if you want to buy one, the you need to be a true realist with an eagles' eye to find the best makers and get the best deal and Jeep out of them.

Re: Brothers Help Needed on Jeeps from Haryana

Buddy please don't get involved into such things. I would strictly recommend you to have a look at the jeep personally. What you can do is, go there personally have a look at the vehicle.
- Get it checked by a mechanic
- If you like the car pay the amount directly to the owner/dealer.
- get the car loaded in a truck in front of you.
- take all the details of the transporter, that way you will have all the legal papers as well.
- and get back home.
OR
- Drive it back home if you have time and you can do long drives.

I know this will include some travelling from your side but everything will be done in a sensible manner. But if you send him 50K as advance and the guy runs away and don't pick your phone, what will you do?
Even if he says transfer to my bank account so that you will have a record. In that case just imagine if the address in the bank details is a bogas address?

I know this will include some travelling from your side but everything will be done in a sensible manner. But if you send him 50K as advance and the guy runs away and don't pick your phone, what will you do?
Even if he says transfer to my bank account so that you will have a record. In that case just imagine if the address in the bank details is a bogas address?
Sirji that's the only reason I also mentioned the same thing "do the things yourself".

I and you belong to a region near to Haryana (and you are living in Haryana right now) and I guess that you are also quite aware that such instances are common here.

The person may take the money, will pick the call and say "aake le ja(come and collect your money)", then also do you advise someone to come all the way from South and put his life at risk 2500 kms away from home?

In fact even if one files a police complain, then also more than 50k will be spent travelling for the hearings of the case and finally one may get his 50k back after spending 1 lac :lol!:

@Singh Saab:
How you managed to read my mind BTW? :tongue:

Last edited:

guys they deliver the car i know that coz i had posted the pic of jeep which was on its way to goa from punjab. so they do deliver but is it according to ones taste thats a question to be asked. they drive it all the way from punjab with 2 drivers.

jamieraj93 buddy why do you want to go all the way to haryana for a customised jeep when you can have it done at coimbatore. i had seen good reviews of customised jeeps from there.

Thread Starter #9
Buddy please don't get involved into such things. I would strictly recommend you to have a look at the jeep personally. What you can do is, go there personally have a look at the vehicle.
- Get it checked by a mechanic
- If you like the car pay the amount directly to the owner/dealer.
- get the car loaded in a truck in front of you.
- take all the details of the transporter, that way you will have all the legal papers as well.
- and get back home.
OR
- Drive it back home if you have time and you can do long drives.

Its a horrible Situation bro..Need to Find a Good jeep builder in Tamilnadu.

Sirji that's the only reason I also mentioned the same thing "do the things yourself".

I and you belong to a region near to Haryana (and you are living in Haryana right now) and I guess that you are also quite aware that such instances are common here.

The person may take the money, will pick the call and say "aake le ja(come and collect your money)", then also do you advise someone to come all the way from South and put his life at risk 2500 kms away from home?

In fact even if one files a police complain, then also more than 50k will be spent travelling for the hearings of the case and finally one may get his 50k back after spending 1 lac :lol!:

@Singh Saab:
How you managed to read my mind BTW? :tongue:
Its soo horrible Sir...Need to find a Jeep Builder in tamilnadu.I think its a safest way

jamieraj93 buddy why do you want to go all the way to haryana for a customised jeep when you can have it done at coimbatore. i had seen good reviews of customised jeeps from there.
Brother you have any jeep builders in coimbatore with knowledge..? If anyone in coimbatore is sooo easy to me..You have any contacts ?

Jeep Clinic - Coimbatore
Jeep Clinic
Check with them

Before that, what is your need? True off-roading or just a show-off vehicle?

Last edited:

* Old chassis
* New body shell
* 4x4
* New seats
* New interiors
* Snorkel
* New Alloys
* Off road bumper
* New clutch assembly

Am from Bathinda (Punjab) and the jeeps from haryana you are talking about is built in workshops placed in a small town called Dabwali(haryana) border of haryana and punjab.

I would suggest you to come to Dabwali with cash in hand and you can get Jeeps readily available or if you can wait/stay for few days in dabwali you get the engine, seats, tryres, alloys etc fitted of your own choice and can negotiate well.

Only few things you need to check:

Wat is the gaze of sheet used for body shell.
Registration documents properly
Engine specifications
Quality of electrical components

And maybe you can if you can get your own engine from outside would be great.

Let me know if you need any help as my city is just 20kms from Dabwali

Last edited:

Am from Bathinda (Punjab) and the jeeps from haryana you are talking about is built in workshops placed in a small town called Dabwali(haryana) border of haryana and punjab.

I would suggest you to come to Dabwali with cash in hand and you can get Jeeps readily available or if you can wait/stay for few days in dabwali you get the engine, seats, tryres, alloys etc fitted of your own choice and can negotiate well.

Only few things you need to check:

Wat is the gaze of sheet used for body shell.
Registration documents properly
Engine specifications
Quality of electrical components

And maybe you can if you can get your own engine from outside would be great.

Let me know if you need any help as my city is just 20kms from Dabwali
Wow, that's the beauty of the forums. Here we have got someone from near the Jeep town to help his brother from 2500 kms away.

This place is well known for their custom Jeep building and I guess is a perfect place for getting a perfectly customised Jeep built without burning a really BIG hole in ones' pocket. Since the possibility of local help is there, so this can be given a try.

Issue: Getting the Jeep to the place and then facing the local authorities because I have heard that the south Indian authorities are strict about not letting the vehicles registered in other states play in theirs for long.

One more thing rather a question

Why you want this Jeep??

Is it just for passion
Is it gonna be your primary vehicle
What kind of travelling requirements you have from this Jeep

If you can share answers for the questions in detail. I can help you out in right manner.

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Bottom