Shell Helix Driven To Extremes TV Series Preview

Thread Starter #1

350Z

Core Team
Upcoming Shell Helix ‘Driven To Extremes’ is a 3 episode off-road adventure series which will broadcast on Discovery Channel. It features Hollywood actors: Tom Hardy, Henry Cavill and Adrien Brody who team up with Mika Salo (F1 Driver) and Neil Hodgosn (Winner of Superbike World Championship). These stars head towards 3 toughest highways on the planet: Kolyma Highway (Eastern Sibera), Takilmakan Desert (China) and Dense Tropical Rainforest (Malaysia) in Nissan Patrol to test the Shell Helix Synthetic Engine oil in the extreme conditions. Here’s the quick preview:

Drive Safe,
350Z

Upcoming Shell Helix ‘Driven To Extremes’ is a 3 episode off-road adventure series which will broadcast on Discovery Channel. It features Hollywood actors: Tom Hardy, Henry Cavill and Adrien Brody who team up with Mika Salo (F1 Driver) and Neil Hodgosn (Winner of Superbike World Championship). These stars head towards 3 toughest highways on the planet: Kolyma Highway (Eastern Sibera), Takilmakan Desert (China) and Dense Tropical Rainforest (Malaysia) in Nissan Patrol to test the Shell Helix Synthetic Engine oil in the extreme conditions. Here’s the quick preview:
Petrol SUV ??

That's why they didn't plan it for India I guess !

For the petrol rates we have here ! Phew !

Thread Starter #3

350Z

Core Team
Petrol SUV ?? That's why they didn't plan it for India I guess !
Patrol is the name of Nissan’s SUV. Anyways, subconsciously ‘Petrol’ price hike is always in our minds. :biggrin:

Drive Safe,
350Z

But i have seen a couple of white patrols in delhi and banglore. It is a huge car and I never knew that its a capable offroader.

TheFerrarifan @ Search Youtube Videos,You can see the Nissan Patrol's performance in Gulf desserts.I think it is the main rival for the Land cruiser in Gulf countries.

Thread Starter #8

350Z

Core Team
I watched this show last evening (Desert of Death Episode). Somehow it didn’t feel as real and as exciting as One Car Too Far.

Drive Safe,
350Z

Top Bottom