Off Road Trail Event: Bangalore Dec 2012

Thread Starter #1
Hi All,
A small information i wanted to share with you guys that my Testimonial on Aria has been shortlisted and i have been invited to Banaglore off road trails. So here is my itineary for the the event:

8 Dec: Delhi to Bangalore
9 Dec: Off Road Trail Event followed by lunch
10 Dec: Bangalore to Delhi

Looking forward for all the activities and all the travelling, Boarding, Lodging & Vehicle for Off Road will be provided by Tata Motors.
[clap]

Will share my experience with all you guys as the story builds up in the coming time....

350Z

Core Team
Congrats. That’s a nice gesture from Tata Motors. Keep us updated (Possible live?). I look forward to read about those mud plugging experiences.

Drive Safe,
350Z

That's a wonderful news, any idea about the place where the event will be conducted ?
will be awaiting for the complete coverage of the event. please do PM me your contact details will try catch up with you on Monday.

Thread Starter #5
That's a wonderful news, any idea about the place where the event will be conducted ?
will be awaiting for the complete coverage of the event. please do PM me your contact details will try catch up with you on Monday.
Hi there
just now back to delhi and in office and seeing your message, so i guess missed an opertunity to see u guys in Bangalore.

It was organised in Banerghatta National Park Periphery.
It was not a mud plunnging event but yes a stone crushing one.

Will share detail information by tommorow as iam still waiting for the snaps from TML.

Hi Tornado78,

Waiting for pics. Hope you had a great experience and had a pleasure time in Bangalore. Waiting for pics Waiting for pics...

Cheers,
Girish

Thread Starter #7
Hi Tornado78,

Waiting for pics. Hope you had a great experience and had a pleasure time in Bangalore. Waiting for pics Waiting for pics...

Cheers,
Girish
Hi all
Iam also waiting for the pics. But in the mean while kindly look into the link below for 50 odd snaps posted on FB page.

Car No 9 is the one i was driving
See the Ferrari Red T Shirt and voila thats me
See the person who is flagging off the ceremony and yes thats me..

https://www.facebook.com/#!/media/set/?set=a.505874889444989.135177.207098469322634&type=1

Hey Tornado

Nice to note this event, Apart from pics how was your experience. Please write a short note on the same. You could have asked TML to book the return tickets via Hyderabad with a break journey[;)]

Waiting for you to share your experience & pics of your Aria's action in the offroad...

Top Bottom